Tuesday, January 29, 2013

You Just Wouldn't



Having a bad week, month year? Stop it!


There I said it.. now I don't want you to think I am being cold or that I have no empathy. What I am trying to get across to you is that you can start (or continue to change things right now). If you have had a bad meal make the next one good. If you have missed a workout or two, show up the next day.



Look, bad things happen from time to time. Stuff trips you up, but look at it this way..

If you accidentally stabbed yourself with a knife would you just say 'Oh well I'm bleeding now' and continue to stab yourself over and over again?.. Of course you wouldn't. So why do we stay on the couch when we miss a workout or declare the day ruined and continue to jam crap food down our throats when we slip up and eat a service station pie?

Missed Monday and Wednesdays workouts? Get there on Thursday and Friday! Don't allow yourself to go "Oh well'' and start again on Monday. It doesn't work.


Go After It!



No comments:

Post a Comment