Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Head Trash




We all have those two little voices in our heads. I'm reminded of the little devil and the little angel you see in so many cartoons and sitcoms. There's the voice spurring you on to make good decisions and the other one telling you to make bad ones.



I like to refer to the negative one as head trash. put simply head trash is the enemy, and it is an enemy that will never be truly vanquished. The little negative twerp can be overcome though if you recognise it. So next time you're lying in bed and don't want to go to bootcamp or you've had a bad day at the office and don't want to even see your PT yet alone train hard. Do yourself a favour, skip the head trash and do it anyway. because nothing beats the feeling of finishing a workout and thinking back and saying 'I didn't want to do that, but I did and I feel great!'

Go After It!




No comments:

Post a Comment